Monday, September 7, 2009

Worth


  you turned
       your eyes away
 but I could see the lie
    I could hear it
 before it even left your lips.
  So go on your way
why bother with me now?
       im nothing
  but a stone in your shoe
       a pebble
 rippling your calm waters
If its my passion you want,
   why call up my rage
         and my anger ?
 all you need to do
       is smile at me
to make my blood,
    my body,
          hot.
why do you want me
     to slash at you
with bladed words,
  when it would be
    so much more fun
to shred you with my nails
     as we fuck against the wall,
tearing at each other
    with teeth and fingers
there is nothing in my soul
    worth all the work
you put into ripping it out.
nothing in my heart
    worth the time you take to
         shatter it
nothing in you
    worth the pain.

No comments: