Monday, June 13, 2011

Homecoming..

 

   How Ive missed you
    my lover, my friend;
seems like eternity
    has come and gone.
 And  in  the moment
       I hold you again,
 I'll live my dreams
        of coming home.
  To hold you close
    In sheltered twilight   
        To dance among
    the cobbled paths
 To whisper love
    in brightest sunlight
         To kiss your soft ,sweet
           lips at last
To lay with you
     in  darkened shadows
  Fly with you
        to skies above
  To walk with you
    in velvet starglow
To live, to laugh
       to joyously love
To wake with you
   in the breathless morning
Run with you
      under the moon
to dream of life
        in all its glory
Wait for me, love
      I'll be home soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!

max xavier said...

High praise from the master. Thank you ;-)