Friday, August 5, 2011

The Moon and I


The moon and I
we talk sometimes
   And in our walks
on star strung paths
  the midnight skies
 call out to me
 and memories
  go rushing past

 The moon and I
we take no notice
when the plans of fate
 are rearranged 
 though sands of time
 shift around us
we alone
are left unchanged.

The moon and I
We talk sometimes
 We spill our secrets
     as sisters do
  And when we speak
of great loves we've known
  the moon I
We speak of you...

©Vivid X Photography ( Missing You) 



4 comments:

Laena said...

This is so beautiful! I really love this!

Alexa said...

Aw, this is cute! *clicks the follow button*

max xavier said...

Laena, thank you :-) As always it makes me smile when you stop by to visit.

max xavier said...

Alexa, thanks for the follow. I love your style, really. You have a great talent.