Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Note To My Readers...

I will be splitting "The M Xperience" into three separate blogs. I will be using this blog address solely for poetry. The short stories, flash fiction, and erotica will be moved to different blogs: www.themxperienceshorts.blogspot.com for the stories and flash fiction ; and www.themxperiencex3.blogspot.com for the erotica.

Some pieces will be cross posted as necessary, however, ALL erotica poetry will be confined to the x3 blog page.

Thank you all for reading, commenting and supporting my work through your interest.

~ Max Xavier

2 comments:

Mac Campbell said...

I like your poetry! It's efficient and not at all overdone, which is a problem I see at with live slam poetry.
I also like your erotica, but I think I'll follow your poem-blog and sneak over to the hot stuff when the mood strikes me.
I am also a writer: I write horror and I blog about things that are important to me. Check out my blog, if you'd like. The story in your vein might be this one: http://iwritehorror.blogspot.com/2011/06/easy-girl.html

There are links to other stories at the top. There are four others as well. Have a good day, or evening depending where you are.
- Mac Campbell

max xavier said...

Thanks, Mac. I appreciate the compliment very much .I love horror and I am looking forward to checking out your work.

Love your profile pic!

And I am actually in the South East United States, so , it's evening for me. Hope yours is just as lovely.
Max