Friday, September 30, 2011

New Blog In Town...

    I want to thank everyone who continues to read my work. I appreciate your support, your feedback and the wonderful feeling of community we have managed to create here.

    I will continue to post poetry here occasionally, but I am moving into a new direction with my work, and my life. I am publishing a chapbook of new poetry and photographs,  and I have created a new blog to chronicle some of my life, and a lot of my nonsense ;-) The blog will be public, but not listed on my profile, so if you would like to read further, please comment, and I will send you the name privately. If you read my poetry, and do not have a blogger account, please email me at mxavier17@ymail.com.

  
  Thanks for all the fish,

     ~ Max
  

   

4 comments:

brian said...

yes please send me the link to your new blog...your work is outstanding and is a joy to read
thank you
brian

Mac Campbell said...

Heck yeah, max! I'll read the new blog. I want to see this new direction.

Sharona said...

I would love to read your new blog! What an exciting thing!

Velvet_Heaven said...

Ah sorry for being a Janie come lately. Please, send info for your new blog! And I did receive a strange email from you...