Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quarters and Cleavage...

 
    I know
you'll read these words
      and remember
   sitting in a booth
     spinning quarters
 eating french fries
    and daring me
 with those beautiful eyes
     to misbehave.
      Your gaze deliberately
       sliding
  into the zippered opening
  of my shirt..
    caught by diamonds
    nestled into lace
Smooth words
    coated with sex
and sugared insinuations
dripping from
   your dangerous smile.
and the intriguing echo
    questioning the taste
    of silver...

©Vivid X Photography (diamonds in lace)

8 comments:

Alexa said...

Beautiful imagery. Beautiful.

Also, something else I love about your poetry is how it's not totally flush left. Lines are for squares. :)

max xavier said...

Thanks, Alexa!!

I prefer the chaos of the random lines. It fits better with the way my brain seems to function at times :-)

Mac Campbell said...

Someone should get off his or her butt and publish a book of poems solely about cleavage. It would sell a million. This one would be on the first page.

max xavier said...

LOL. I could write an entire book on cleavage all by myself...
Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

Please include more pictures in your book;)

max xavier said...

LOL. There will be plenty of pics in the book, Mark. But you can find a lot of me on here as well.
;-)

Wrath said...

Love the poem. Great imagery. Seriously, write a book. There are more of us who love good erotic and romantic poetry than you know.

max xavier said...

High praise comming from the master. Thank you, Wrath, for taking the time to read and comment :-)