Friday, August 12, 2011

Heaven isn't too far away...


I just learned a few minutes ago that an old friend passed away. I wasn't given the details of his death, though I have my suspicions on what they were. He has long been known as a drug addict; trying many, many times to clean himself up. He was a talented man, who drifted into the abyss of what had been, and no longer was.
  He was kind hearted, if a little selfish at times, and his intentions were good even if he couldn't follow through. He was human, but forced to live up to a standard of which even the best would fall short.  It is the human, not the image, I mourn.

 I am so sorry, J. This wasn't the right ending. I wish it was written quite differently. We will miss you.

Jani Lane 2/1/64 -8/11/11

 ©Personal Property of Vivid X Photography ( Jani )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry : - (

max xavier said...

Me, too. Thanks, love.